Saturday 7 December 2013

lalala



  1. A mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni, his wife Maggie and their children Belle and Warren can't help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the "family" way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings.
This is seriously one of the funniest movies I have seen this month. Okay, maybe it's the only comedy I've watched so far this month but it's hilarious anyway! Mind you, it's not quite like Mr. Bean (the in-your-face funny type), I found it amusing because seriously, can you imagine a mob family trying to be normal anything but?

Anyway, what I didn't like about the movie is Diana Agron's bad acting. She looks bored all the time (I think its the eyes) and it's not giving her character any plus points. The kid and Robert are my favorite. Michelle Pfeiffer's accent was terrible but I enjoyed mimicking her anyway (so I didn't completely hate her lol)

This isnt really a review (as you might have guessed) but I really recommend you guys watch this movie! For fans of The Godfather like myself, don't expect too much mafia business, it's a family movie afterall. Do expect anger management issues, guns and a terrific climax by the end.

I give it an eight out of ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment